Pricing for On-Site Chair Massages
THREE WAYS TO FIT ANY BUDGET
1. Host/Company Sponsored Rates @ $85 per hour (includes gratuity)
This is obviously the easiest way your staff/recipients can be encouraged to use massage as part of their wellness goals. We can invoice for payment by check or credit/debit card.
|Length of Time||5 Minute Massages||10 Minute Massages|
|1 hour||8 people||4 people|
|2 hours||16 people||8 people|
|3 hours||24 people||12 people|
|4 hours||32 people||16 people|
2. Individual Employee/Recipent Rates
If your budget does not include chair massage, but your support of the massage as self-care is well documented, the staff/recipients can easily pay for their massage time (during breaks or lunch for businesses), by cash, check or credit/debit card.
|5 minutes/$7||20 minutes/$27|
|10 minutes/$13||25 minutes/$33|
|15 minutes/$20||30 minutes/$40|
This is often a common meeting ground for a lot of employers/hosts, as it encourages self-care with your staff/recipients taking on an active role, subsidized partially by your wellness intentions. This is generally a 50/50 split, but we can make any arrangement that works with your budget.
- Travel fees may be added, depending on location.
- Massages can be provided for longer increments upon request.
- Cash, checks, and all major credit cards accepted for all major events.
- Credit card rates are an additional 3% than quoted amount.